||[Mar. 14th, 2005|11:59 pm]
The Film Stalking Agency
It's been so long since I've posted anything in here, sorry.|
Anyways, for NYC, from Gawker.com:
"You may think Lindsay Lohan is merely a set of breasts with a pre-fabbed album and a tabloid lifestyle, but we’d like to remind you cynics that first and foremost, Lindsay is a thespian. Behind those breasts is an actress — a very fine actress! — and now Manhattanites have a chance to witness Lohan practicing her craft. Her latest film, Just My Luck, is invading the West Village this week, and production locations include:
· 7th Ave between Charles St. and Grove St.
· Washington Place between 6th and 7th Ave.
· Christopher St. between 7th Ave. and Greenwich Ave.
· West 4th St. between 6th and 7th Ave.
· Waverly Pl. between 6th and 7th Ave.
· 6th Ave. between W. 3rd and W. 8th
Go forth and stalk, darlings. Just follow the trail of pixie dust and you’ll find our girl doing what she does best."